Welcome to Wisevis!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wisevis Unipessoal's Website, located at wisevis.com.
Scope and Object of the General Conditions of the Site
These General Conditions are intended to regulate the terms and conditions governing access to the Wisevis website and the free and paid content available on it (“Service”).
The Service consists of providing, through the address wisevis.com, access to content that, in addition to providing information on a set of services, allows the User, by electronic means, to access the premium content, under the terms and conditions described herein.
Access to paid content must be made by Users aged 18 (eighteen) years old or older (individuals under the age must have authorization from their representatives). The elements and information transmitted by the User will enjoy full legal effects. The User recognizes the electronic purchases, and cannot claim the lack of a signature for non-compliance with the assumed obligations.
Wisevis will do everything in its power to ensure that the information presented does not contain errors, which will be quickly corrected whenever they occur. When errors are found that are not corrected in due time, the User has the right to terminate the purchase contract under the applicable legal terms.
Wisevis will do everything possible to provide all services purchased, but it is possible that, in certain cases and due to causes difficult to control by Wisevis, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is not possible to provide these services.
All information about pricing, products, specifications, promotional actions and services may be changed at any time by Wisevis.
- All products and services marketed by Wisevis are in accordance with Portuguese law.
- All video content is hosted on the Vimeo.com website, which ensures not only payment processing, but also access to these videos. Wisevis will not be responsible for any damages suffered by the User and/or third parties, due to delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications that originate from factors beyond its control, namely, any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network or communications services provided by third parties, by the computer system, modems, connection software or any computer viruses or resulting from the download (“download”) through the service of infected files or containing viruses or other properties that may affect the equipment of the User.
- Data and information queries carried out within the scope of this Service are presumed to have been carried out by the User, and Wisevis declines any responsibility arising from the abusive or fraudulent use of the information obtained.
- Wisevis will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by misuse of the Service that is not directly attributable to it as intent or gross negligence.
- Wisevis is not responsible for losses or damages arising from non-compliance or defective performance of the Service when this is not directly or indirectly attributable to it by way of intent or gross negligence, not being responsible in particular for
- errors, omissions or other inaccuracies relating to information made available through the Service;
- damage caused by the fault of the User or third parties, including infringements of intellectual property,
- for non-compliance or defective performance resulting from compliance with court decisions or administrative authorities or
- for non-compliance or defective compliance resulting from the occurrence of force majeure situations, that is, situations of an extraordinary or unpredictable nature, external to Wisevis and which cannot be controlled by Wisevis, such as fires, power cuts, explosions, wars, riots , civil insurrections, governmental decisions, strikes, earthquakes, floods or other natural cataclysms or other situations beyond the control of Wisevis that prevent or hinder the fulfillment of the assumed obligations.
- Wisevis does not guarantee that:
- the Service is provided uninterruptedly, is secure, error-free or functions infinitely;
- the quality of any product, service, information or any other material purchased or obtained through the Service fulfills any expectations of the User regarding the same;
- any material obtained in any way through the use of the Service is used at the User’s expense and risk, and the User is solely responsible for any damage caused to his computer system and equipment or for any loss of data resulting from this operation.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User from or through the Service will create any guarantee that is not expressed in these General Conditions.
- The User accepts that Wisevis can in no way be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, data, content, or any other loss (even if previously advised by the User of the possibility of the occurrence of such damages), resulting from:
- your use or inability to use the Service;
- the difficulty of obtaining any substitute for goods/services;
- unauthorized access or modification to personal databases.
- The user undertakes to:
- Provide personal data and correct addresses;
- Do not use false identities;
- Respect the order limits imposed.
- If any of the data is incorrect or insufficient, and for this reason there is a delay or impossibility in processing, or any failure to deliver or provide the service, the User is responsible, and Wisevis declines any responsibility. In case the consumer violates any of these obligations, Wisevis reserves the right to eliminate future purchases, block access to the service, cancel the supply of any other services made available simultaneously by Wisevis to the same User; and, still, not allow the User’s future access to any or any services provided by Wisevis.
- It is expressly forbidden to use the products and services purchased for commercial purposes, namely for the purpose of reselling goods.
Privacy and Personal Data Protection
- Wisevis guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided to it by Users.
- Personal data identified in the service access forms on the Vimeo website as being mandatory are essential for the provision of the Service. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided by the User is their sole and entire responsibility and may give rise to the refusal to provide the Service by Wisevis.
- The User’s personal data will be stored and used within the Vimeo Terms and Conditions, not being covered by the Wisevis Terms and Conditions.
- The Internet is an open network, so the User’s personal data, other personal information and all content hosted on the Service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even running the risk of being accessible and used by unauthorized third parties for effect, and Wisevis cannot be held responsible for such access and/or use.
- Upon User’s request: The User may cancel the service under the terms provided by Vimeo.
- By decision of Wisevis: Wisevis reserves the right not to process or suspend access to the service, when it observes misconduct on the part of the purchaser.
Return (Right to Terminate)
- The User may exercise the right of withdrawal without demanding any compensation, within a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the consumer acquires access to the service. This should be done in accordance with the instructions given on Vimeo.
- The amount returned to the user corresponds to the amount paid for the service. If you have used a promotional discount code, this amount will not be refunded, that is, the refund will only be for the amount actually paid.
- The method of refunding the amount to be returned depends on the payment method used. In the case of payments by credit card and PayPal, these are credited to the respective accounts. In other cases, when bank account information is provided, the refund is made to the indicated bank account. The refund is made up to 14 days after receiving the free resolution and after receiving the return of the item.
- The website www.wisevis.com is registered and the Service provided by the website itself is the responsibility of Wisevis.
- The User acknowledges that the Service contains confidential information and is protected by copyright and related rights, industrial property and other applicable legislation.
- The User acknowledges that any content contained in the advertising, highlighting, promotion or mention of any sponsor or advertiser is protected by the laws relating to copyright and related rights, by the laws relating to industrial property and other property protection laws, so any use of these contents can only take place under the express authorization of the respective owners.
- The User undertakes to fully respect the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, namely by refraining from performing any acts that may violate the law or those rights, such as reproduction, marketing, transmission or placement available to the public of such contents or any other unauthorized acts that have the same contents as their object.
Service Security Conditions
- The User undertakes to observe all applicable legal provisions, namely, not to practice or encourage the practice of illegal or offensive acts of good morals, such as the indiscriminate sending of unsolicited communications ( spamming ) in violation of the provisions of the law applicable to the processing of personal data and advertising communications through automatic calling devices, and must also observe the rules for using the Service, under penalty of Wisevis suspending or deactivating the Service as provided for in point 14.
- The User expressly recognizes and accepts that the IP Network constitutes a public electronic communications network that can be used by several users, and as such, subject to computer overload, so Wisevis does not guarantee the provision of the Service without interruptions, loss of information or delays.
- Wisevis also does not guarantee the provision of the Service in situations of unpredictable overload of the systems on which it is supported or of force majeure (situations of an extraordinary or unpredictable nature, external to Wisevis and which cannot be controlled by it).
- In case of interruption in the provision of the Service for reasons of unpredictable overload of the systems on which it is supported, Wisevis undertakes to regularize its operation as soon as possible.
Suspension and deactivation of the Service
- Regardless of any prior or subsequent communication, Wisevis may, at any time, and in its sole discretion, discontinue making the Service and or part of the Service available to one or all Users.
- Wisevis also reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate access to the Service, in the following cases:
- When the User does not observe the mentioned conditions of use;
- When Wisevis terminates access to the service, upon prior notice 15 days prior to the termination date.
- Suspension or termination of the Service by Wisevis, pursuant to the preceding paragraphs, does not affect the User’s or third parties’ right to any indemnity or other compensation, and Wisevis cannot be held responsible or in any way burdened, for any consequence resulting from the suspension, cancellation, cancellation of the Service.
- Suspension of the Service by Wisevis does not entail suspension of access to content on Vimeo, which will remain for the remainder of the subscription period.
- Without prejudice to other forms of communication provided for in these General Conditions, notifications made to the User relating to the Service, including any changes to these General Conditions, may be made to the User’s email address.
- The User agrees to receive any and all communication and/or notification related to the Service, to the email address (“e-mail”) indicated in the ordering process.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the following number, Wisevis may change the Service and/or the technical conditions for providing it, as well as the respective rules of use, and shall disclose such changes to the User at least 15 (fifteen) days in advance.
- The current version of these General Conditions and their annexes is available on the Wisevis website.
- Whenever Wisevis deems it necessary or convenient to optimize the browsing experience and/or improve connectivity conditions, it may remotely reformulate the network configurations.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the following numbers, and bearing in mind the innovative nature of the Service and the technological evolutions to which it may be subject, Wisevis may change its technical configurations whenever deemed convenient to adapt it to possible technological developments.
- Wisevis does not, however, guarantee the User to carry out any upgrades or improvements to the Service.
- Some upgrades or new features of the Service may only be available against payment by the User and/or subscription, by the User, of Specific Conditions of use.
- Unless another configuration is explicitly mentioned, in the videos demonstrating the use of a computer application, one of the most recent versions of the application is used at the time of recording, in 64 bits, in English, and for the Windows operating system. Compatibility with any other versions is not guaranteed.
- The User may submit any contractual conflicts, to arbitration and mediation mechanisms that are or will be legally established, as well as complain to Wisevis about acts and omissions that violate the legal provisions applicable to the acquisition of goods.
- The claim must be submitted within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days, counting from the knowledge of the facts by the User.
The Contract is governed by Portuguese law.